Summary: This article gives you best way to play M4V video on Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with the best visual and audio effect. Get the best DRM Converter for TF300 Android-based Tablet.
It is really cool to enjoy video and music on iTunes. Certainly, you must ensure that you have purchased them. However, on another hand, it results many inconvenience when you would like to play iTunes videos on Android devices like Transformer Pad TF300 instead of the Apple devices. It is known to all that iTunes videos are only available in one iTunes users account on the limited playing devices or media players.
In order to enjoy iTunes DRM protected M4V movies on the Asus Transformer Pad TF300 Tablet, you need to use a DRM removal tool to get them clean. I mean you have to get rid of DRM from iTunes movies before transferring them to the Android-based Tablet.
To make this (Watch iTunes m4v movie on Asus Transformer Pad TF300 without issues) happen, we need to get some help from third-party softwares. There are many programs out there allow us to strip DRM from iTunes m4v movies and change M4V to MP4 or something else compatible with Android-based Tablets. A recommended one here is Pavtube ChewTune.
Speically designed for avid consumers of multimedia who use iTunes, the iTunes DRM Converter will make free iTunes movies yet Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy out of DRM restriciton and let you watch the movie the way you want. While the playback of the converted iTunes movies is smooth and decent as possible as original. Here's how to get iTunes M4V movies ready for Asus Transformer Pad TF300 playback without issues.
Now just download this software and follow the tips below to make your iTunes movies playable on Transformer Pad TF300.
A command window will pop up during the installation to install specific audio driver, do not shut down and let it running until the installation completed.
Now you are ready to start the DRM removal process.
1. Run the iTunes movie to Transformer Pad TF300 Converter. Then import the movies from iTunes Movie Libray to the program.
2. Click "Format" bar and select an output format for the Transformer Pad TF300, .g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. Basically both the "Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)" and "Asus" >> ASUS Transformer Pad 300 Video(*.mp4)" are suitable formats for Asus Transformer Pad TF300.
3. Click the big Convert button to transfer iTunes movies to the ASUS Transformer tablet supported videos. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT Turn Off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
1. If you want to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer, just click on "Settings" to open a profile setting window where you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc.
2. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
3. This product cannot convert unplayable video (damaged, unauthorized, etc).
Now, connect your Asus Transformer Pad TF300 to computer with USB, and transfer the recorded iTunes videos to TF300 for watching.
When conversion completes, you can download DRM-free iTunes movies from iTunes movie library to Asus Transformer Pad TF300. Then you are freely to play iTunes m4v movies on Transformer Pad TF300 or other Android Tablets.
To save up to $19, you can try Money-saving Trip now!
Convert Blu-ray/DVD movies to Asus Transformer Book T100
Rip and Enjoy DVD movies on Asus Transformer Infinity TF701
Convert Blu-ray-DVD to Multi-track MP4 for Sony Google TV and Asus Transformer tablet
Can I install iTunes on a Asus Transformer Book T100 Windows tablet