|Question:||I'm trying to get Owncloud up on an Ubuntu server. If I use aptitude or apt-get, it seems that some files are not installed or are placed in the wrong directory. One way to show this is to use the iPhone client. When I use "Log in", my error log on the server (/var/log/apache2/error.log) gives the error |
[error] [client xxx.yyy.zzz.ttt] script '/usr/share/owncloud/remote.php' not found or unable to stat
and login fails. The only copy of remote.php on the server is at:
How do I fix this?
|Answer:||Remove DRM and Record Digital Copy & Amazon WMV to Nexus 7 (2013) |
Description: The easiest way to remove DRM on Amazon videos and Digital Copy, enjoy DRM videos with Google Nexus 7 (2013) on Windows/Mac.
You may have lots of DRM files downloaded from Amazon Instant Video or Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy but feel very inconvenient to play only on authorized devices. Do you prefer watching them freely at any time without device limitation? Wow, the new Nexus 7 (2013) seems to be a great choice for its superb 323ppi IPS display and 1920×1200 pixel resolution.
However, we all know that DRM videos are properly locked and the WMV files are not natively supported by Android devices including Nexus 7. What shall we do?
No worries, it couldn't be simpler only if you find this professional and top DRM removal program: Pavtube ChewTune - a Amazon WMV to New Nexus 7 recorder! Actually, it is nearly able to unlock all the DRM videos as long as your video is authorized and it's able to playback on this computer.
* Legally strip DRM copy protection from iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon, BBC iPlayer
* Record DRM media to iOS/Android/Windows 8 devices supported file type with subs
* Change DRM files to any regular format you want with expected quality
* Support files downloaded from iTunes, Amazon Video on Demand, Blockbuster, etc.
* Support batch conversion and auto-shutdown computer after conversion
Review: Top 7 Best DRM Removal Programs for any Tablets $ Smartphones
How to transfer Amazon DRM video to Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Step 1. Download Pavtube ChewTune as the Best DRM removal software.
There would be a command window pop up during the installation to install specific soundcard drive for DRM Removal, pls do not shut down it and let it running until the installation completed.
Step 2. Add video and choose target format.
Drag and drop your videos to it directly, or you can click icon to import them as below.
Let's click the drop-down-list besides "Format" and choose "Android ->Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video(*.mp4)".
Step 3. Customize target video specs. (Optional)
Click "Settings" to enter Profile Settings window, you can find settings for video size, codec, bitrate and frame rate. Change them according to your own needs.
Step 4. Start conversion.
Now click the big red icon to start converting DRM videos to Nexus 7 (2013) in batch; this converter will activate your media player automatically and start to play this video (let's keep it running). The player windows cannot be removed or closed.
In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in MP4 real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.
Note: the system volume could be turn off temporally during this period; but no worries and do not touch it to get perfect DRM removed video.
After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video.
1. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
2. This product cannot convert unplayable video (damaged, unauthorized, etc).
How to transfer the converted video to Google Nexus 7 (2013)?
1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.
Mac OS transfer
1. Install Android File Transfer from www.android.com/filetransfer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. After the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you connect.)
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Android File Transfer starts, if it's not already running, and opens a window that displays the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
3. Work with this window much as you do in the Finder window: open and close folders, create new folders, and drag files to or from it and other Finder windows.
4. Disconnect the USB cable when you finish.
To change your device's USB connection options, touch Settings > Device > Storage > Menu > USB computer connection.
Play HD Videos and Movies on Google New Nexus 7
Watch Star Trek Blu-ray movie on Nexus 7 & New Nexus 7
Get iTunes videos playable on Google new Nexus 7
Can't play MKV videos on my Google new Nexus 7?
Play AVI videos on Google new Nexus 7 (2013)?
Play Flash FLV/F4V video on new Nexus 7
Free Put DVD movies to new Nexus 7 with best quality
Convert DVD VOB to new Nexus 7 on Windwos/Mac
Learn more Tips for Saving Money in Pavtube Special Offer page:
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune for Mac($29) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune($29) + ByteCopy($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ChewTune for Mac($29) + ByteCopy for Mac($42) = Only $54, Save $17